Product specifications and complete sets may differ from those shown in the photo.
- About the product
PANDORE is a motorized turnstile characterized by the operating principle of sliding shutters. The materials of the barrel and the light shape of the cabinets make the PANDORE turnstile universal for a wide variety of installations with increased aesthetic needs. In addition to the other Freeway series turnstiles, Speedblade incorporates an anti-tailgating function. Sliding shutters are glass, polycarbonate is optional. Turnstiles can be controlled by push button or by ACS (access control system).
• PANDORE equipped with sensors that detect bottoming out;
• Successful combination of price / high quality;
• Customizable surface finish and top cover;
• Stable barrel suitable for high traffic areas
• Solution for disabled and PRM access;
• Can be integrated with any type of access control system
• Low energy consumption;
• Low noise system operation;
• Can be mounted on a mobile platform (FB Mecsaystem Frame-M).
• Wired remote control panel.
|Speedblade 500||Speedblade 900|
|Unit dimensions (LxWxH), mm||1080x1000x1000||1480x1000x1000|
|Passage width, mm||500||900|
|Crossing capacity in single access mode, person / minute||37||31|
|Capacity of passage in free access mode, person / minute||60|
|Open / Close, sec||0.6||0.9|
|Weight, kg (no more)||233|
|Standard box||Brushed SS AISI 304|
|Accommodation available|| Brushed SS AISI 316
SS AISI 304 polished
SS AISI 316 polished
RAL powder coated
|Top cover|| Stainless steel top
Solid glass top
|Tension|| from alternating current (100-240) V, 50/60 Hz
from DC 12 V source
|Maximum consumption, W / pass||155|
|Case rating||IP41-54 *|
|Temperature range, ° C||+ 1 / + 40|
|* first digit is standard, all others available on request.|